Thursday

Free Soccer Game: Slime Soccer Game

Hi everyone!
To those who are new to Slime Soccer Game, you can get information about slime soccer from this website. I also shared with everyone about new and old interesting free soccer games on this site. Occasionally, I will also write my opinion of the latest events that happened in the world of soccer. I love soccer very much and my life is and will always be associated with the soccer game. I watch matches and play soccer game (either is on the field or online soccer games) a lot.

All major soccer leagues in Europe have just started after a long break thus ended the boring period without soccer. My weekend will be very interesting again as I will be able to watch soccer on TV. So, those who follow English Premiere League, Spanish Premiera Liga, UEFA Champions League, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga and others will know and understand how I feel right now. Even though the season has just started, we can see plenty of drama. Chelsea and Barcelona are the early pace setter for their respective leagues.


Ok, back to the main topic.
Out of the many free online soccer games available, the one that really attract my attention is slime soccer. It is a very interesting, funny but addictive game. Slime soccer is actually a free soccer game that has evolved from it original version to many improved or upgraded versions. You can play World Cup Soccer Slime from the following website http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bartle/.

This game was created by 3 university students and if you are interested about the origin of this free online soccer game; you should read about the history of slime soccer from my earlier post. Furthermore, this is a very simple and funny game and it is very easy to pick up, therefore I have wrote about how to play slime soccer.


There are many improved version of the game but on this occasion, I would like to share wit all of you one of the improved version that I came across recently. I would loves to recommend to everyone; Super Slime Soccer. Super Slime Soccer is downloadable to your PC. You can play the game offline too. This version of the game is very interactive with many different mode. You are spoil with choices and it is a more complete version than the earlier one.

Related post:
I have posted an introduction to Super Slime Soccer and some of the interesting features of the game.


Recommended Links:
1) Slime Soccer
2) Free Soccer Games: World Cup Penalty Kick
3) Free Soccer Games: Yahoo Japan Soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment